Fireworks cause residential fire in Jackson Township



Fireworks that were not properly disposed of caused a Jackson Township house fire over the weekend and fireworks were still going off while fire units were on the scene, striking a couple of the fire engines, officials said in a release. The Liberty Township Volunteer Fire Department was called around 6:40 p.m. to the 400 East block of U.S. 6 […]

Sorry! An active online subscription is required to access this content.

Please login below or Subscribe today!